(Versatill®, Tango, Cloralid 300, Vivendi® 300, Archer, Contest etc)
- do not use in home gardens
- kills only a narrow band of broadleaf spp in Fabaceae (legume), Asteraceae (daisy) family and a few other spp. Doesn't kill most other spp, especially not grasses or other monocots.
- acts systemically i.e will spread through entire plant to roots
- low toxicity. Long term soil residue to spp controlled
- used for specialised selective control amongst sensitive spp
- available from agricultural supply stores.